Sunday, February 26, 2006
12:15 AM
Erm, I think what Dora wants to say is that the pillow money is to be paid individually, so that the money claimed from the class fund will not be inclusive of the pillow money. Incidentally, the total amount is $148.80, however, she missed out the price of the 2 nice new mice that will be our class "pets".
I am feeling damn wierd nowadays.
Just an observation whenever our class got some meeting for class stuff.
-The number of people comng is always less than 12. Not sure whether its below 10
-Yuan Ming will always be late, due to the reason he overslept
-When the time for the event to start is set, it will happer 1 hour later
-I am forever earlier than our 2 SPC reps
Lets see which of them will be stuck and become a tradition.
Weird
wEird
weIrd
weiRd
weirD
Thats all...So short rit?
CS