Saturday, February 18, 2006
11:54 PM
http://www.geocities.com/twilkinson8400/hahaha.htmlSo in the morning, er people who can make it went to go do notice board. Cannot say about this, I wasn't there half the time.
From cHunKy's point of view(Yuan Ming{NAme too long i slack so put YM in future} wants us to blog long long about this stuff):
After that, around 2.30, Doria, Jeanette, YM and of course me went to KFC for lunch. First thing was Doria drinking the drink by using 4 connected straws. Mmm...its juz funny in real life, cannot put into words.
Later:
Doria: Drink faster(translated from chinese). I want to go refill again.
Me: Ok
So I finished the whole cup in about...1 min I think.
It inspired the punishment for zong ji mi ma. So...
First number: 41 - YM got it
Second number: 14 - Jeanette got it
Third Number: 39 - YM got it
Last number: 50 - Jeanette got it
They each drank half a cup per punishment, each giving weird combination of drinks for the other. See how they suffer.
So after the (Insert your own adjective here) game, we went out to take a walk. We went towards the national stadium direction to don't know where. We saw a canel flowing like a river with brown water. YM, acting like an old man, held a stick that broke into 2 10 seconds after he found it. He threw them inside the canel, so it flowed with the water. He then proceeded to throw a plank in. Evil guy.
A short distance later, I found seeds stuck onto my pants. And only on me. There were 4 of us, and only I got them...
So we walked 1 half big round at the national stadium, then went in the direction of Concourse. Mainly because I want the toilet (After that 1 cup). YM's poor shoes were being stepped on constantly.
So there was this long road that stretched across the Kallang River.YM was giving a sadistic way of dealing with bandits that may chance upon our journey. Upon finding no bandit, YM was so sad that he became drunk.
Canoers were there at Kallang River, so Doria said "Hi". A nice canoer waved back using his hands and afterwards the paddle.
So we found our way to Kallang Sea sports club. And I got my toilet break there. Afterwards YM call Doria to find back each other because they cannot see each other from a few metres away. Must be the rain.
So there was this weird building that YM was very curious about. So we managed to make our way there which turned out to be Golden Mile Complex (If im not wrong). After a short while, I managed to discover that seeds managed to get onto only ME again!
Then we walked all the way to Bugis. There we split up, guys go arcade, girls go look-see look-see I think. Waste my $1, because I lost to him in Daytona. So after that, we being nice guys, decided to find them. Call and call and call, dunno Doria got how many missed calls until finally she answered. We were at the third floor and found that they were just below us. then we went down and followed them. It took 2 min 54.8 s and a phone call for them to notice us.
So after that we took MRT to Kallang with the intention to go hawker centre to eat, because all our money put together is below $10. However, we went to Mac instead. Note that not a single cup of drink were ordered. The closest was a Mcflurry. We managed to get a medium fries wrapper, 2 burger wrapper, 3 mayoniesse wrappers, 1 BBQ sauce wrapper, the tray paper and all the serviettes into the Mcflurry cup.
After that we went home.
Nice survey about me
Ten Top Trivia Tips about CHunKy!
1.Ideally, cHunKy should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
2.Red cHunKy at night, shepherd's delight. Red cHunKy at morning, shepherd's warning.
3.Czar Paul I banished cHunKy to Siberia for marching out of step!
4.If you kiss cHunKy for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
5.CHunKy is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
6.Fifty-two percent of Americans drink cHunKy.
7.When cHunKy is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
8.About 100 people choke to death on cHunKy each year!
9.The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of cHunKy.
10.The first cHunKy was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
CS