Tuesday, March 07, 2006
9:03 PM
Sigh, ppl think chicken so complicated now. J**e, you r wrong. They found a dead chicken somewhere, probably hougang, not sure, but sure not geylang.
Geneve sent this chain mail (if you didnt noe) So I decide to post my answer on the web instead. Because i dislike chainmail and hate to pass it on, yeah. (In other words, I destroy chain mails.)
WELCOME TO THE NEXT EDITION OF...GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS! Okay, here's what you're supposed to do ... and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just give in. Copy (Not forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is easy and fun.
All this is answered to the best of my abilities, execpt for qns 5, 10, 11 and 38
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? cHunKy™ Ng Ching Siang a.k.a CS
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Dark Blue, you got a grammer mistake there.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A bus roaring past.
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 9997
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? My Toes
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't want to be a crayon, I'll rather be the box.
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? MY sister's friend asking for her.
8. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Her presence
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Please lah, She and Edwin created me, of course I like her. Without her, I will not be doing this.
10. FAVORITE DRINK? Concentrated Hydrochloric Acid, even though I have not tried it yet
11. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Haven't tried too, Concentrated Ethanoic Acid
12. FAVORITE SPORT? Gang Fight
13. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR? BLack, perhaps a few strands of white.
14. EYE COLOR? Red, white and black, maybe a little bit of brown.
15. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? How to, wear all my friend's email on where?
16. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Too much to name, every scout is my brother, and every guide, my sister, are you interested in the 100000000000 or so people?
17. FAVORITE MONTH? October, after the exams
18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Empire of the suns. Geneve wrote harry potter, so she must be sleeping in LA
19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 29th of February when applicable
20. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Depends on who
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? I prefer OR
22. HUGS OR KISSES? Once again OR
23. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Yet again OR
24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? For the last time, OR
25. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? What type of friends?
26. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A conscious perosn being raped by a guy called Alan
27. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? An unconscious perosn being raped by a guy called Alan
28. FAV. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? I don't know, but for a favourite dead arrangement a spacious coffin of 50m by 50m will do.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Looking for the chicken
30. FAVORITE SMELLS? Ammonia
31. WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU? I could actually spent around 30 min answering this thing
32. WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU? cHunKy the great, wise, smart, clever, and seh
33. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Get this straight, its OR
34. FAVORITE CAR? A free one
35. FAVORITE FLOWER? fake ones
36. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY-RING? 9
37. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Juggle what
38. CAN YOU PUT YOUR TOES IN YOUR MOUTH? I ate my toes, so no
CS