Thursday, March 09, 2006
10:55 PM
I decided to take some time to answer Geneve's little chain mail too...I don't usally reply chain mails, but I decided to give Geneve a bit of mian zi.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Chia Yuan Lin, MetzalX, KNO
3 [I]on, Chia Clown
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki shorts. Seriously, does this actually matter?
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My mum nagging.
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3087. Buy 4D.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Corn. A lot of corn.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I am NOT a crayon, never was, never will be. I don't like crayons either. I prefer graphite pencils.
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Miss Christine Tan.
8. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Whether he appreciates drums.
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I guess I have to.
10. FAVORITE DRINK? Plain water. Standard answer.
11. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Should try vodka sometime.
12. FAVORITE SPORT? Badminton, but soccer's more exciting to watch.
13. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR? Black.
14. EYE COLOR? Black.
15. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, and never. Beauty may be precious, but I don't have any and I prefer the safety of my eyes. Yeah.
16. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? One little female sibling, aged 12. Could call her a brat if you want to.
17. FAVORITE MONTH? February. It's the only inconsistent month.
18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Constantine, I think.
19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? April Fool's
20. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Depends on who I'm asking out.
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? No definite answer. Haven't experienced Winter.
22. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends. Neither with guys like Wei Liang.
23. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
25. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Depends on my mood for that day.
26. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one.
27. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone.
28. FAV. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Haven't thought of it.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I can't remember. I vaguely remember reading Grade 6 Piano Theory, and then I blacked out due to boredom.
30. FAVORITE SMELLS? Durian. I'm serious.
31. WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU? My utter lameness.
32. WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU? Neil Peart, the greatest drummer of all time.
33. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Neither. Caramel.
34. FAVORITE CAR? They all look the same to me.
35. FAVORITE FLOWER? Rafflesia.
36. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY-RING? None.
37. CAN YOU JUGGLE? With 2 balls, no problem. Not THOSE balls, mind you.
38. CAN YOU PUT YOUR TOES IN YOUR MOUTH?? Yeah, but I look ridiculous. I mean, it's senseless right?
I'm having my piano theory exam this Sat. Wish me good luck. Boo hoo. I'm even more stressed than Jun Wen.
yuanlin