Saturday, April 01, 2006
8:41 PM
Hi people. I have decided to go to 3A to take the O-levels
Life in DHP is too stressed up for me. Bah, so many things to e learn, i learn, and this and that and this and that and this and that and so on. I feel very sian liao, and am now wondering what the hell will I do after taking a bilingual study. Go be translator? No thx. So so sian, and still got all the elective module crap leh. Have to remember all the horinzontal and vertical lines (for mine). Den also hor, B block very sian with only 2 isolated classes. A block nicer. Do not try to persuade me to stay, I am feeling very lame as well as confident of my choice. I spent a lot of time thinking about it
1 last thing, people
Happy April's Fool Day.Mmm, you can't believe everything you see on the internet. Love DHP (Actually no), Love 3i, Love B block, so no change.
Which means you just got fooled.
Talking about the april's fool day, this is what my seniors smsed to Mrs Tan. (Not word for word)
3 of them(Names undisclosed): Mrs Tan, we have decided to appeal for early retirement.
Mrs Tan:(Called A, no reply)
Mrs Tan(smsed): Why so sudden i have 3 scouts want to have early retirement. What happened today?
3 of them: Happy April's fool day
Mrs Tan: Nice try guys. Very funny.
Guess Mrs Tan must be feeling -.-
CS