Thursday, April 06, 2006
9:36 PM
Hi people, i got my own blog.
http://-chunky.blogspot.com/To the "things will change" post:
the correct han yu pin yin is zhen3 me4 ban4.
Mmm, let's not think that far. When things change, it will be gradual. I guess no one can stop it. but for now, let's enjoy the unchanged present. Sometimes, it's better not to think.
To Mr/Miss/Madam/Homo Annoyingmus:
I dun think you can just keep your name from us and ask us to give you something. I, for 1, think that its seriously stupid for us to give you something without getting your name. If you seriously want the pic, then there's no harm giving us your name. I assure you that 3i have no time or money to frame your name up in big neon letters and show to every1. Unless you can give a perfectly good reason to not give your name, then i suggest that you let us know who you are. Thank you
P.S I blog about you. Feel honoured
Sigh, eat in class stuff. From the school point, they probably want to keep classroom clean as well as discipline sutff. And let's face it, it will be money wasting if an ant nest nests in our class. However, I do feel that the punishment is too harsh. And its a first time caught offence if I am right.
Bah 3 more words:
Nice try, Geneve
CS