Monday, April 10, 2006
7:53 PM
I mentioned that I have no habit of giving my posts a good title. Therefore i named this zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba.
We didn't win the top class challenge, but we all know that 3 I is top in our beautiful, pure and nice hearts
This is specially dedicated to someone.
To Mr ********** who loves to comes our class and check whether we are behaving like good little boys and girls.
Hi, I have seen the light. I know that it is a great and terrible sin to consume and digest edible stuff in the classroom of Dunman High. A bigger and more terrible sin is to be caught by you, which is of course what neither of us wants but is unavoidable should it happen. Therefore I swear that I will do my utmost best to stay out of sight by you or your allies (whether forced or willing) whenever I am eating in class. Rest assured that I will behave like a good little boy in front of your eyes. Although it is undoubtedly so sad that you may never get the chance to cut my hair, it will certainly give you less problems to solve. Therefore, whenever I am breaking any rule, I will try my best to make sure that you will not know it. After all, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Mmm, rule number 25 school rule says :"Food and drinks must be consumed within the precincts of the canteen only" I have been a good little boy and have read all the school rules. NONE, I repeat, NONE of the school rules says that we are not allowed to cook in class. So I will do my best to get a portable stove into class and cook my recess or lunch. You may want to join me as it is surely a very tiring job to keep catching people eating. We are allowed to cook in class, as long as the food is 'consumed within the precincts of the canteen". I look forward to having a great cooking time with you.
Thats all, I have nothing much more to say, please visit our class more. You might see that we have installed some deaths traps to ward you off. After all, NONE of the rules says that we are not allowed to set death traps to protect our valuables as well as our food, which incindentally is not supposed to be consumed in class.
Yours sincerely, the great cHunKy.
CS