Friday, May 19, 2006
1:17 AM
its been a long time since my last post... i cant even rmb wad i posted.. hah nvm..
anw to the girls who played today, u all did ur best, and we all noe dat. so seriously, GOOD TRY GIRLS(: [no sarcasm involved, pls dun be mistaken]
anw, juz a small titbit i found interesting, mostly hilarious..
its a post by a sec 3 guy in VJ's VIP programme, comments later.
May 15
Of Shopping and girls...SHEESH!!!
Okay, here's a REALLY sensitive issue I'm blogging about. So just before I start I mean no offence to anyone, this is my personal views that's all. Feel free to comment and change my mindset about this though...These assumptions (mostly proven by yourselves) do not, I repeat DO NOT apply to everyone. There are a few "anomalies" out there trapped in a sea of...oh nvm, just read...
Okay where do I start? Ah... Back in secondary school. In VS we didn't have "squemish girls" who don't dare to do "certain stuff" nor girls who go drag guys to go shopping with them nor girls who bring all sorts of fashion accessories to school. I was rather pleased to be relieved of that irritation...especially when they scream...URGH! I'll come back to the screaming issue again later.
So...when I came to VJ it was REALLY a culture shock to me. Not seeing girls for 2 years does things to you. Mostly BENEFICIAL...although most guys won't agree with me. Anyway here in VJ there's this sort of "realisation" towards the opposite gender and an awareness of their interests. Well, to me this is something to be TOLERATED, not accepted. It's getting irritating...
Number 1. The screaming issue. Okay, not that we guys don't scream, when we scream it's either something's wrong or we're playing a fool. When YOU people scream...we really can't tell why you're screaming. You scream when you're happy, sad, angry, pissed...you guys can literally fit a scream for almost every emotion. *clap clap And the fact that we experience many emotions in a day means that you people scream alot. And adding the fact that there are 16 girls (4 more than guys, which is a sad thing or else we couls have some peace and quiet) means that whatever screams you screams multiply it by 16. That is a hell lot of noise...At least she doesn't scream. Which is a good thing! =)
Number 2. Somewhat related to the screaming issue is that you people OVER-REACT!!! A classic example is Lis***lle. *no offence, you just make the perfect example. What so scary about a leaf dropping on your head? Okay maybe you're scared of stuff falling on your head. Understandable. Must accomodate female fears. But the subsequent pranks were almost predictable, YET we still obtain the same results. Some really wierd bogey dance and an ear-piercing scream (which brings me back to my point). Another classic example is Ca*tlin. *again no offence. I recall the time when the whole gang of them were looking at some "gays in Singapore" blog and somehow, Mr D.C was in there. I'm not saying he's *ahem, but most likely is...AND THEN...when the whole bunch of you read the "punchline"...THE WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU ERUPTED IN...I don't think there's a word to describe this...Just imagine a jet plane taking off beside you, just take the roaring sound to be like multiple screams...That's alot of noise...And screaming is not the only way you people over-react man...There are alot of other ways you people over-react
Number 3. You people give me the impression that money grows on trees. You don't mind buying a bag that costs over a HUNDRED bucks only to buy another a month later that costs almost TWICE as much...And how many pairs of shoes do you need ??? 10? wha liao, I only have 2 pairs of shoes(1 almost broken), 2 sandles(1 almost broken as well) and 1 pair of slippers(almost broken again...) Hey I have "so little" pairs of footwear and half of them almost broken. How many do YOU need... Okay nvm, maybe it's a girl's urge to get as many pairs of shoes, handbags, earrings blah blah... But another thing that irks me is that when you guys, whoops girls go shopping...You spend like you never spend before!!! Hey...that money isn't yours yaknow? at least WORK for it...Don't just purposely go shopping with your parents so that you people don't have to pay from your pockets...And there's something else...you girls always tend towards a certain shop/retailer...To me that's really interesting...I once heard this,"If I'm going to get a boy friend I sure ask him to buys tuff for me from whereever that is." Amazing isn't it. And it's usually the shops that sell the more expensive stuff. (To me anything more than $10 is expensive, I have a tight pocket so excuse me) Spend spend spend...what about earning? Don't worry leave it to the rich husband. *again no offence, just a little joke of mine...
Number 4. You people REALLY like to do things to people or make them do stuff against their own will. You people attempted to put cream on my hair TWICE! (I managed to evade the first instance but not so lucky on the second) I thought that was really spastic. Waste food...Again money grows on trees. Cakes grow on trees too huh... AND I really really really hate it when you girls FORCE the guys to take cheesy photos with you against our will!!! Argh! I hate phototaking. Most guys are usually camera shy. We don't mind a candid shot here and there or a memorable group shot but no spastic photos with funny poses. Okay maybe when we're feeling playful we'll take photos with you with spastic poses. But you people somehow ALWAYS want to take spastic photos with funny poses. Be careful not to cross the line. Another example, DRAGGING GUYS TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU IS NOT FUNNY. And you people complain. Can you BELIEVE THAT??? You complain that we can't stand standing outside a clothes shop for 10 minutes. It's not that we WANTED to be there in the first place...WE should be the ones complaining, not you...even so if you drag us along wioth you. If it was voluntary that guys wanted to go shopping with you then I have no comments...
Number 5. Whining. It really gets to my head. If you think you're being...being...what ever you think you trying to achieve other than irritating me, it's NOT WORKING...I have 3 girls sitting around me that whine and argh! Even Cui Yue thinks it's irritating, and Cui Yue is always or at least most of the time right. It's irritating, to me *again I stress TO ME by whining, you people are demonstrating your own female weaknesses ( I avoid using inferiority). To me, it implies that you are too helpless to do anything about the given situation.To girls who don't whine I salute you. *salutes. But somehow whines work wonders on guys. It helps girls get what they want from guys.
Imagine this convo going on.
"Can you get this done for me/can you buy this for me(which is worse)"
"No way! I don't want to die...""please?"<= make first attack: Teary eyes or sweet face"Nope, I'm not going to do it."" *whines" <= Final killing move: the Whine..."OKAY, fine...""Thanks"MEGA KILL!!!
I'm super sure that this case has repeated itself thousands of times. It's not fair, why do we give in when you whine. Guys don't have some "final killing move" to execute when we want things done. Not fair...And if you can't get it by whining, you use...Brute force...And you think you always win. Which is definitely false. Brute force is our playing field. You people win so frequently because we give in to your puny efforts to snatch something from our hands or try to run away from us when you took something secret that belongs to us. You hit us BUT we can't hit you. Stupid philosophy. Who came up with that set of ethics?
Okay I think I'm done with all that I want to say. Now I say again that there's no offence to anyone. I "may" be gender-biased but hey I'm going to marry one of you one day. Okay maybe not one of YOU but just someone and you can delight in perfect pleasure that I'm getting "tormented" by my wife. I rather be "tormented" than be gay so...okay maybe a rather insensitive statement there...but the main point is this. You girls are VERY different from us guys and us guys are VERY different from you. We think you're wierd and you think we're wierd as well. So here's the bottomline. We need respect and understanding for each other. I can tolerate a few (keyword: a few) screams and whining here and there, some extravagant shopping once in a while or some spastic photo with funny poses sometimes. And you should learn to accomodate us. I bet you can think of a whole long list on why guys are wierd. So mutual respect and understanding.
There's something else in society that irks me as well, *this has nothing...okay maybe alittle bit to do with you Women has always wanted woman rights right? And we are slowly giving it to them. In a first world country such as Singapore, women stand almost on equal ground as men (except when they're pregnant). So they more or less have whatever rights they have. BUT! This rights given to them kinda "breed" some sort of complacency within you all.
You people tend to take it for granted. All you need to do is have the women's charter on your side and rant about how unfairly you are being treatedand the poor guy lands himslef in jail. Hey for a guy to have full rights ain't easy you know...We have to serve the nation, hang on, that's EVERY citizen's role
My friend once gave this speech as part of our Speech and Drama thing in VS. He said this:
"If women want equal rights as men, then go serve NS! Why do almost all girls shy away from NS?"
I fully agree with him, at least with the concept. You want equal rights you got it now serve the country. And boosting the economy by shopping DOESN'T count...What I think the gov. sould do is this. For ALL youths boys and girls of the age of 18 will have to do national service. Guys go slug it out in the battlefield, girls learn basic war-time cooking, sewing and some homey stuff to take care of the civilians left in the country. Now that is service. Instead of doing nothing and laughing at guys who shave their heads for NS, girls can also do something useful for the country during that period of time. At least I hope this will stop the complacency that you have
Haiz, still remember the old days, where we didn't have a problem with girls and tau-poking and jacking was a way of life not some barbaric activity...
I miss the old days...
in VS...
VS
forevermore...
*please read the comments
**********
gosh. damn funny. he tok like a p3 trying to write argumentative essay without knowing wth he's writing about. ok, his post is actually very pro. he offends both genders with one post and one viewpoint.
how?
firstly, the obvious one is directly insulting females
the other reason?he assumes that all guys on earth supports his stand. lol. thats why i say it's freaking funny. he talk as if he's representing guys. lemme give an example.
"but the main point is this. You girls are VERY different from us guys and us guys are VERY different from you. We think you're wierd and you think we're wierd as well. So here's the bottomline. We need respect and understanding for each other."in this tiny little paragraph, i can point out many pieces of shit to you.
lets see.
"you girls are very different from US GUYS.."see? self-explanatory.
"We think you're wierd and you think we're wierd as well."we think. yar rite. wake up. it's YOU THINK. yes you. alone. who wants to "we" with you. pui.
wierd. this can either explain two things: either your english SUCKS, or you're simply making a last desperate attempt to act cute. rofl. why not try wired, wried, or wdire. i wanna laugh.
"We need respect and understanding for each other."oh... now you tell us that... why not i say this:
!###%$&^*()(#*&$(#^@ you la! i hate you man!! u suck! cant u respect me and understand me???!!! tmd! u are damn WIERD MAN!!! i simply cannot stand you any more.
We need respect and understanding for each other.
wahaha. got difference ornot? i see no diff...
CONCLUSION: YOUR ESSAY HAS BEEN GRADED, 100/100.well done.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>dun get your hopes up, i was joking...
just in case you ions were wondering: dat WIERD guy's nice post was 1801 words long.
thus,
CRAP=1801WORDS
find the value of C
CRAP=1801WORDS
C=1801WORDS/RAP
C=1801WODS/AP
have a nice day.
yuan ming