Friday, May 19, 2006
9:42 PM
Mmm, well Mr 4 stars wasnt right at all...
Today the interclass match was rather okay lar...The guys did their best I believe.
The final score was 2-1, 3c 2. Zi Ren scored 1, I scored 1 and second half Zi Ren scored 1 more through a penalty. Probably without the penalty we can hold on, but its over...
Well, the supporters (for us) are mainly: 3i peeps, scout brothers, Ranger (changed sides after zi ren score, cos he "pity" us, Wai hong (you all don't lose too badly lah)...Yah, that's about it.
Well, I shall dedicate below stuff to MR 4 star.
"NOOBS"...A newbie (
1337: n00b) is a
newcomer to a particular field, the term being commonly used on the
Internet, where it might refer to new, inexperienced, or ignorant users of a
game, a
newsgroup, an
operating system or the Internet itself...Source wikipedia. I stared playing soccer in Primary 5. I've seen YM play in sec 1, Edwin in P5...So this post is wrong.
"you all soccer hopeless la" Aha, that wasn't the case too. Everyone thought so too, until I scored and equalized for 3i. Then when I believe half the spectators changed their stance. Even George said he felt inspired by that score. So it is wrong too.
"bb" It means bye bye I suppose. It is wrong, you didn't leave immediately after it. It was not a farewell.
"glhf(good luck have fun)" Thank you for your wish.
"win...like real". Well, I suppose we didn't win, but we didn't do that bad either.
You got 2.5 posts out of 6 correct. Its a D...Work harder in other areas so as to get a better score for your GPA.
CS