Tuesday, May 30, 2006
9:44 AM
I would like to point out that I was the first in 3I to arrive tgt with my dad for the ptm! HAHA. Well, TLC lied about he being in class by 10 la. wth. -.- well, lihui certainly isn't shy, gentle and demure. *vomits* TLC told my dad that I should be speaking up more in class. -.- walao. He'll regret saying that if I show my true colours la. (which I haven't) Ha.
Well, I wish jeanette gd luck in finding blue pants! (: jiayou! and to all the co ppl in 3I who are going to China, don't fall sick and pack early! Let's make waves in China like our super duper long ago seniors did in 1992! Haha. Byee....
And to those who will still be in Singapore, don't call us hor. EXPENSIVE!!! 70 cents per sms!!! $2.50 per minute of talking!!!!! wth. haha. byeeeee....
gen