Monday, May 15, 2006
7:37 PM
This is a rant post, so pay no attention...But just something I have to show it out.
Ms Pear is interesting...and I am her rep...
People ( guy's side) who give comments such as "We confirm lose liao" , "I am a reserve, I duwan train" , "I have no interest in this interclass, I join cos nid to only..." or something similar (meaning wise) is...I am speechless...
Make me team captain, and I get this type of attitude...Fine, you people wun be letting me down, you most probably won't be letting yourself down, you will just be letting 3i down by letting 3c have an easy win...
Special thanks to Edwin for his great support, as well as the team members who are at least willing to play. (Even XX, who doesn't really knows how to kick a ball. :) )
Like I say, this is a rant post, so do not need to pay too much attention to it. (:
ORh ya, in case you ppl haven't know, interclass (both) first match is this Thursday. Time im still not sure.
CS