Tuesday, June 13, 2006
10:51 PM
To all my dear friends, I wish to make a big announcement:
I have been cursed.Apparently me, Li Hui, and 2 other people took part in this service-learning camp at Hwa Chong JC from 12-14 June, and today is the
13th. What an unlucky 13.
There is this vending machine in HCJC. The tidbits one. Apparently I decided to buy a snack, and Li Hui followed suit. But the M&Ns didn't come out. And it was $1.30. And so I decided to help out a bit, and tied my extended penknife to my ruler, and yes! We managed to reach the M&Ns! But, BUT, however, it fell through this hole at the bottom into this storage compartment. -_-'"
And so we gave up, and moved off. Then I fell down. (Yes, lol.)
And then we were walking to the bus stop to take the bus home. And so near the bus stop (Around 10 metres away) there was another vending machine. And we decided to buy more stuff from there. Yay. So Li Hui tried to buy M&Ns again, this time round 10 cents cheaper than HCJC's. And yay, she got it. And then I decided to buy prawn crackers. It got stuck. AND IT WAS IN THE SAME POSITION AS THE STUCK M&Ns AT HCJC. Okay, and so I decided to put another 50-cent coin in, cuz I was damn hungry, and I just wanted my food. So of course if I tried again, at least one packet of prawn crackers would come out right?
NO! IT DIDN'T! So now I have 2 packets of stuck prawn crackers! So we spent some time kicking and punching the machine, and yes, both the packets came out. But I missed my bus. -_-'" Cuz there wasn't anyone at the bus stop who wanted to take bus 67, and it zoomed pass. Yay. And to think the previous day there was quite a few people besides me who were taking 67 from that bus stop.
And the bad luck didn't stop there. On her way back, Li Hui's bus had a little minor accident with a lorry who was driving a tad too fast.
13th indeed.
yuanlin