Tuesday, June 27, 2006
11:13 PM
Oh yeah, I just remembered peeps.
We need another PE rep, remember?.....
.....'Cuz I just can't remember all the warm-ups......
:P
~This has been a public service anouncement from your dear and beloved useless PE rep who ought to have been replaced ages ago, who volunteered completely out of ignorance, stupidity, and peer pressure. He is completely useless and is a lost cause in his current post and is feeling terribly displeased with himself as a PE rep and will resign on **/**/**. An authentic letter of resignation would be given on that day.
~The above portion was typed out out of fun. No need to pay attention to it.
~The above portion was typed out for real. Pay much attention to it.
~The above portion was re-inforcing the message that the second portion was bringing across.
~The above portion states that I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing better to do.
~The above portion was typed as I had nothing better to do.
~The above portion exists 'cuz the person who typed this forgot to take his medication.
Akuzino