Friday, July 28, 2006
9:24 PM
CHEMISTRY TEST IS OVER! (like finally)Anyway, here are the photos taken recently in class! :D
Ching Siang, what're you looking at?! 0_0

SpongeBOB's cousin, stop sleeping and pay attention!

Stare what stare. Wanna fight arh. Come lah! Scared you meh.

Hello, I'm Chia Yuan Lin of 3i.

Bang Bang You're Dead.

Stare what stare. Don't pray pray hur!

Yuan Ming being called up to do some Maths ques

YM: I say liao I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!

Mrs Tan: Fine, I give up. Come here, I teach you.

And here is YM's butt and sexy legs. (taken by dora)
PS: My camera suffered due to excess pornography of YM.

THE SCANDALOUS.

The latest hair fashion.

Hmm, why is Dora licking Geneve's hair?

June has never lighted a matchstick before; and this is her 4th successful matachstick.

This candid shot made Huifen swear never to yawn again, in front of my camera.
Cya tomorrow at the temples! Don't forget to bring bandanas (:
Gel