Tuesday, July 18, 2006
10:05 PM
The IDMI Survey is crap. Haiz.
Just a random post, to liven things up a little:
My reply to Q29, comments:
"My personal learning points are being more interested in Beijing Opera.
However, I feel that the tasks assigned are a bit unfair. The teachers claimed that we are grouped according to our intelligences, but with so many MEP people in my class, it's a wonder why none of them are actually in music. Because the tasks are actually grouped by different groups in a class, I realised. -_-"
I feel that we should be truly grouped according to our inteligences, and not have all the arts task people in a particular class do Beijing Opera and whatnot. Because there are definitely people who are very musically-inclined. And they deserve to do something related to their own dominant intelligence.
Whoever is reading this, hope you agree with me. But since we have dunno how many Year 3 students doing this survey, I doubt all comments will be looked at. So I should consider myself quite lucky, no?
I really hope this IDMI Week thing can be further improved, and next time when you guys say you wanna group us according to our dominant intelligences, please do so. I hope you say what you mean and mean what you say.
Thank you for reading this long, long text box."
I know I'm lame.
yuanlin