Tuesday, July 18, 2006
7:30 PM
Sianz.
Stupid Chinese. So pathetic I can't help feeling for her.
Maths teacher improving by the day, but still miss the better Mrs Tan.
Can't hear Chemistry teacher at all, even if I'm sitting in the second row at practical.
Geog teacher still...No comments for She (Or it)-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
LA teacher considered quite okay. But this guy is a bit weird. Dunno why.
Bio teacher definitely better. Yay. But still a bit unclear. But at least clearer than the previous one.
Physics teacher...I also got no comments. Because I don't take Physics.
Conclusion: PE teacher is the best.
A better conclusion: Stupid school.
So yesterday, my short-term wish came true.
To finally play on a drum set.
Just too bored, so I did a little something on Photoshop. Could consider this my personal advertisement:

The original picture below, plus a little anatomy of my "drumset":

Haha. As we all know, I don't have a drum set, so I have to use office chairs.
And anyway, I was poring through my drum pictures...And I came across this:

The fan looks a bit out of place. I mean, we all understand the need for moving air, especially while drumming, but at least choose a nicer one.
Anyway, that's Terry Bozzio, the guy who probably has the most tom-toms and cymbals.
Since no outsiders exactly visit our blog, I was wondering if this would be a better place to discuss our petition.
Advertisement:
Relive the days of old! Play KoL, the only legitimate online RPG that still stands today other than Neopets. It is better to play for yourself than play for a pet, anyway. KoL people from all over the world conclude that Maple is for people practising sap-collecting. So be a convert today!
yuanlin