Wednesday, April 11, 2007
10:46 PM
Hey people, it's SERVICE LEARNING time!
Contacted Toa Payoh's Care Corner, they've replied and referred me to Care Corner Seniors Activity Centre. After doing some research they've found that 6 elderly's flats need painting, not bad eh.
So yeah the current status is that need to contact the lady over at CCSAC to discuss details.
And I think you all better take a look at the proposal, which will be emailed to you all soon. Anything at all you want to say about it, gan gan shuo hor! Any new things you want to add in also can say.
About the paint sponsor, I think I'll talk to the CCSAC lady about it and see what they can do about it for us. If they can't, then we have to go out on a limb and try finding sponsors ourselves, but using their name to give us that added credibility, haha.
Even better, if you have any
uncle/
aunty/
sister/
brother/
father/
mother/
ahma/
ahgong/
great-ahma/
great-ahgong/
cousin/
whatever/
distantly-related-still-on-talking-terms relative that can help with the painting materials or paint or anything, ask hor! :D
I can't think of anything more so er, the end?
Better go before my com hangs again.
grace