Sunday, May 20, 2007
11:46 PM
This is the Phase 2 upload for the next batch of Level Camp pics...Same thing this time round, Flickr does not offer a better size that fits this space, and if I try to enlarge the pic it'll be pixellized...So click on the image for a higher resolution one...
First, I will start with the next 2 scandalous photos of Li Hui and Ching Siang the world has not seen.

^ Li Hui and Ching Siang taking a romantic walk in the dark at the turtle sanctuary...Not being surrounded by anyone sure gives them the privacy they want...Except a certain someone has whipped out her camera and took a paparazzi-style snapshot.

^ There is something everyone must know: Li Hui drew the little heart herself.

^ Concept Map of the various relationships of Level Camp 2007...

^ This picture shows the true nature of Cheng Yi's and Li Hui's friendship...Ching Siang must worry now.

^ We have our very own Sleeping Beauty cum Little White Riding Hood.

^ This is us jumping on the bed...Grace is hidden by me and I don't have a head.

^ This is us jumping on the bed...This time Grace is able to be seen and I'm unconsciously playing the drums.
And this should be the end of my photo upload. Unless you guys crave the wonderful scenery and clouds of Malaysia...
yuanlin