Friday, May 04, 2007
10:26 PM
So, just for convienience and to remind again,
4I (and 4F) service learning info:
7 July 2007, Saturday9am - 1pm (preferably 1pm as the centre is only open until then, if it closes the residents will have no where to go while we paint)
Toa Payoh Lorong 7 Block 57 Units (sounds like a lot but in actual fact the amount of work required for each unit varies from a lot to a little), units split among the two classes.
So far I've emailed Jotun, Nippon has this weirdo MAILER-DAEMON email that I keep receiving so I'm not sure whether it's received my email or not, as for ICI i can't find their email anywhere on the website, zz.
Our class has about $90 for this project due to YLMP, they gave $30 to each person. We also have something called the F.T. (Form Teacher) scholarship - $250 offered by Mr Tan that we try not to use.
Enjoy level camp, people :D
grace