Thursday, May 17, 2007
11:44 PM
Just to post some Level Camp pics...Prob can't finish posting today. So will continue on another post. Photos may be a bit small, cuz Flickr's medium size was 500px in width, which is too big for this space.

^ Celine has her emotions written on her back...She must be feeling lame at this point of time.

^ Celine has her emotions written on her back...As long as Amanda is around, Celine is happy!

^ Celine has her emotions written on her back...She definitely feels like a chair...Person! Either that or her legs are tired.

^ Wanye flying a kite...Can't find our kite? Don't worry, we couldn't find it either.

^ 4I is written on the window!

^ We will clean up the table after eating...By putting things in places they shouldn't be...

^ We got a Malay in 4I!

^ Original photo of Dora being Sadako, a.k.a. Sadora.

^ I edited the photo and made it into a movie poster!

^ I will not comment...

^ I will still not comment...

^ I will comment...They are happy.
...To be continued...
yuanlin