3[I]chiban 06
4islove 07
Past Gang Head: Chng Jia Hui
Current Gang Head: Celine Chee (No retirement for you!)
Outstanding achievement: We are a class!
Friday, October 12, 2007
7:02 PM
By order of chunky, here is today's spam:
According to the person who uploaded this, it is "A funny funny funny funny funny funny video", and it has garnered views more than 4,795,079 times and favourited 9077 times, and I really should emphasize that this means there are at least 9077 sadistic people in the world.
"Jeopardy" is actually a gameshow, but Saturday Night Live has come up with a new "Celebrity Jeopardy". This episode features Keanu Reeves, Sean Connery and Hilary Swank. Additional information you should know: The presenter is called Alex Trebeck. Additional information you MAY want to know: I was told that "Keanu Reeves" is actually Tobey Maguire.
I love the "Celebrity Jeopardy" series. You should too, because its so damn funny.