Saturday, February 09, 2008
9:51 PM
Hello everyone!!!!
Proposing a
4I gathering on
11 Feb, Monday, after house comm voting! We'll be having
lunch at Cityhall (got great variety so can eat cheap/splurge: Raffles City, Citylink, Marina Square, Suntec City, Millenia Walk, Fullerton Hotel?).
We'll get to catch up on old times with each other, laugh a lot, talk a lot, eat a lot, etc! Activities after lunch will depend on who turns up and the time we finish eating...
Please try to make it and
reply me if you can go by Sunday evening! It may just be a simple meal together but I think (and hope) most of you miss 4I and I felt that a gathering would be great :D
I haven't been able to decide the actual place to makan because I couldn't really satisfy everyone's different preference!
MEET AT FOYER AFTER HOUSE COMM VOTING ON MONDAY!We'll then decide the actual place to makan.
4I!!!! <3
Gel