Tuesday, October 28, 2008
10:15 PM
Geraldine's class outing message:
Aloha all 4ions!
I'm terribly sorry but I've decided not to book the 4I chalet at Downtown East on 11-12 Nov due to very poor response. PRCs can't make it as well :( Lousy attendance = Each person has to fork out more $ and I'm sure everyone wouldn't want that!
But we MUST have a 4I outing this year!
Here are some suggestions:
1) X'mas Dinner/Party (During End-Dec)
2) Ice skating @ Kallang Leisure Park
3) Halloween Trick or Treat @ Orchard Road/Any streets/Someone's house
4) Simple heartwarming meal/movie together
5) BBQ @ Pasir Ris Park/East Coast Park
6) A fun day out at Sentosa/East Coast Park/Pulau Ubin
7) Mahjong session @ Someone's house
8) Kbox session
9) Go for Year-End Bash (Dreaming Out Loud) together as 4I
Ok that's all I can think of as for now. I suck at GoI :( Please do vote wisely! Reply me ASAP and
DO NOT IGNORE MY MESSAGE OR YOU'LL RECEIVE BAD LUCK OK KIDDING THANKS BYE :D
P/S: You're supposed to reply my email ASAP and include the following:
A) Your top 3 favourite suggestionsB) Important dates you cannot make it for the months of Nov and Dec and the first few weeks of January.C) Whether you're even interested in a 4I class outing or not.
Yep, so do reply (:
Cheers, Chunky
CS