Friday, October 10, 2008
1:34 AM
Bonjour everyone!
It has been looooong since we had a gathering! Promos are over and I know y'all are busy Project Working but pls do make some time for a chalet! The PRCs will be leaving on 13th Nov, which is after we submit our PW file. Hoping to have a chalet before they leave, so that they can join us. The dates are very troublesome and
Downtown East is very popular currently, so make your decisions, quick!
1) Whether you're interested for a chalet. If no, suggest something else.2) Whether you would be going/staying overnight.3) 2D1N(costs about $150 total for booking) or 3D2N(costs about $300 total for booking)?4) Any important dates you cannot make it in Oct/Nov?Downtown East has opened this area called
E-hub, for those who don't know. I haven't been there myself but I heard that there are night entertainment stuffs for us if we chalet there.
Also, Escape Theme Park will be organising this Halloween celebration during this season, as Halloween is coming!We could have our first ever
Trick-or-Treat chalet!!!! Suggesting a chalet to
celebrate Halloween, where we can dress up as Draculas or Pontianaks and walk around the chalets.
This is just a suggestion but of course your opinion > suggestion! More importantly, I need your confirmation that you
WANT a chalet! And the dates are pretty difficult to tackle also. All thanks to PW...
Please
reply me ASAP! And help me spread the message to all 4ions!
Thanks! Gel says elmobye! :D
Gel